Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Sighting

Sorry, sorry, sorry:  to prepare for possible sightings at work when we move next week, I clicked on the ex's facebook.  I saw terrible pictures of him with my coworker in Italy together, being lovey on the awesome romantic trip we were supposed to take.  Blech.  Squared.  He also moved straight from living with me to living with her.  Wowza.  All of my friends that I could talk to about this are on 6 am (or earlier) time (shoulda planned this better), so to the blog I go to vent!

No wonder she can barely look me in the eyes.  I totally thought I was over it.  But then I saw the pics and my heart started racing and my face flushed and I got really angry again, like I caught them in the act or something.  Am I going to feel like this every day in the office?  Really?!  Why is this happening?  Seriously, he couldn't pick someone I don't share an office with to cheat and then get together with?  Terrible situation.  I swear, if I didn't absolutely 100% L.U.V. my job, I'd be soooo out of here.  This is all is just a Completely Disrespectful move on his part, and she was never truly my friend, or even a good coworker, if she could do something like that.  Who does sh*t like this?  I just can't get over it!

3 comments:

Lulu said...

Wow that is truly dreadful and I am sorry that you are going through that right now. I went through something a bit similar but I think you are handling it better. Like you said, it is a good thing you love your job...as that will help you deal with this in time.

Sense said...

ha ha thanks! It was a quick freak out, I'm much better now. I was thinking about taking this post down 'cause I was in such a bad spot when i wrote it.

I just have to get used to it, i guess! I can def. do this; it'll just make me stronger, right?! I just have to stay away from the dreaded facebook...dun dun dun.

I'm sure you're handling your situation to the best of your ability; it's not a competition. :) Be strong. It gets better with time...and as much avoidance as possible, in my case. ;)

eemusings said...

:( Hugs, so sorry you have to go through this. Definitely stay away from the Facebook! I still can't believe how unclassy those two are. What a disgrace to Auckland.