I had to go back to work today and it has thrown off my entire schedule and day-tracking system. All day today I kept thinking that it was Monday! I was really tired, and my eating schedule today was totally wonky--all I had was granola with a banana in the morning and munched on a bag of popcorn throughout the rest of the day. When I got home after 11 hours in the office, my head was spinning and I'm pretty sure my blood sugar had dropped off beyond the detectable limit.
Even with all that, it was actually nice to be back in the office, with my huge dual monitors (3 x the size of my laptop) and large capacity hard drive (6 times larger than my 2007 laptop)! After almost 3 weeks away, I can honestly say that I came close to missing being at work! Even working from home gets boring, I guess--it's nice to have a change of scenery every once in a while.
Bad news is, they are STILL not done renovating our offices, and my tiny temporary office is really noisy from the construction. They are saying it won't be done until next week now...so I'm back to working from home until next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment