Sunday, August 01, 2010

August and September Goals

In August and most of September, I'll be in the US doing my travel and family thangs.  As such, I won't have a structured life and that makes for difficult goal setting and achieving.  But...I'll commit to doing the following:

1)  Finish Master Account list for family.
2)  Finish Will, Power of Attorney and Trust paperwork (through Suze Orman).
3)  Floss every day.
4)  Spend no more than my NZ disposable income in August and September (roughly $50 USD/day).  That may seem like a lot given that I've got cheap or free lodging everywhere I'm staying, but I have rental car fees and gas and food and a whole lotta things to pay for with that $$.

Stretch Goal:
5)  Between August and September, save $488 NZD to finish off my Travel to US 2011 Fund ($244 each month); drops spending down to $40 USD/day).

No comments: