Friday, March 05, 2010

Vanu-what-tu?

Aaaahhh.  I'm back from the most wonderful tropical paradise imaginable.  If you ever get a chance to go to Vanuatu, do it!!  The people are friendly and so hospitable, the atmosphere is incredibly laid-back, there is much gorgeousness to see, and lots of beaches, pools, and waterfalls to cool off in and explore during the mid-day heat wave.  And it was about as expensive to eat and live as in NZ or the US.


More pictures and updates coming...I promise!  Next Tuesday this blog will be back to a more frequent posting schedule.  I am still debating about how often to post (every day seems excessive to me now), but the next few posts will for sure include lots of fun stuff.

In the meantime, I'm off to the South Island to drink in more vacation goodness.  On the docket this time are some Milford Sound and penguin action. 

Miss you!  Besos...

No comments: