Thursday, December 10, 2009

$en$e

Ha ha.  Ke$ha's Tik Tok has been all over the airwaves and TV here in NZ for the past several months, and I can't get her song out of my head, even though the video is so...trashy.  As in, if kids follow her lead, they will be homeless dropout parolees/alcoholics/single parents before the week is out.  For shame that I keep adding to the Official Video's Youtube counter.  And that she's inspired me to put two dollar signs in my blogger name, Sense = $en$e, just for this post!

Good news, soon I'll be partying it up too--my roommate and I decided to host an orphan party here in our apartment for our friends that aren't near their families on Christmas Day.  We'll decorate, set up a Skype station so everyone can call their families, bake cookies, play Christmas carols, play some card games, and have a good potluck dinner.  Still don't know what we're doing for New Year's, but I'm sure we'll think of something. 

Also, I'm taking basically the entire month of February off--my flaky friend has finally decided that she's actually coming, AND has bought her ticket.  So now all that money that I've been using to buy stuff needs to be replaced so I can have some Ke$ha-style partying when my friend arrives.  Half of my savings for Dec - Feb are going straight to the Feb Fun Fund.

1 comment:

eemusings said...

ARRRRGHHHHH!

That song is my current guilty pleasure - you missy are a mindreader! No matter HOW many times I hear it I cannot get tired of it.