I technically need to transfer the NZD to USD and deposit it in my HSBC account, but the NZD's are all there for the transferrin. I'd better get to that before the value starts dipping again.
I'm also doing the happy dance because I just realized that October is a 3 paycheck month! Wow. It looks like some major damage is gonna be done to my savings goals in Rock-tober. Yeah! I am killing them lately.
So, that $1200 I transferred to savings will be allotted in the following way:
- $163 to the remainder of the Fill US EF to $5K goal, making it 100% complete!
- $1037 to 2010 Travel Fund, making it 32% complete
4 comments:
You are rockin with your goals this year! Great job :)
Good job! I love watching savings get plopped into their goal funds. :)
thanks!!! I am on fire right now! gotta bank it while I can...I am planning an expensive NZ summer!
You go girl! You're on fire, you're like a saving machine :)
Post a Comment