This week was costly because: a) I paid my internet bill without any help from any roommates, b) I got my NZ driver's license, c) I needed lightbulbs and random assorted other items for my upcoming fieldwork.
This week, I spent A LOT: $452.70.
$125.42 on Internet
$150.58 on Groceries (still replacing items that were thrown out when the fridge was turned off)
$31.50 on Eating out (thai and pizza)
$144.70 on Misc (5 new CFL lightbulbs for living room; ceiling is so high that landlord has to hire someone to replace the bulbs. Three of five bulbs are currently out but we may as well replace them all so we don't have to have someone come back out in 2 months! also: deck of playing cards, phone/internet splitter, prepaid mailing bag, tshirt and rainjacket for fieldwork, busfare, NZ driver's license fees)
3 comments:
Hey, I've been curious about your internet's cost and the package you're in. Do you mind giving some details on that one?
I'm curious because I find it a bit pricey, unless it comes in a package. Sadly there's data cap here and I also would like to know what is yours.
Hope that's ok :)
Orcon; it's $90/mo for 11 GB and phone hookup (no tolls). the extra money in the bill this month was for the partial billing cycle + the full billing cycle. Next month it should be around $90.
i don't use the phone but you have to pay for the phone hookup ($45) in order to have internet.
no contracts; no data cap; if we go over 11GB we pay $2 per GB. we stay at full speed, which is slightly over 4 Mbps, clocked using speedtest.net.
i find it way pricey, too...but high speed internet is my one full-time, can't give up luxury. all of the other, cheaper services are reputed to be a lot slower.
also, if you read this, tasha: i can't comment on your posts. so please know that i'm reading them...just can't comment!
Post a Comment