I just got an email saying that my payslip was ready. Aaahhh...payday. I love it so much. I don't know why, because it's the same amount every two weeks, and I spend about the same amount every month...but it just feels nice to see things get topped up.
Anyway, this pay period it is even MORE relieving to see it because my landlord hasn't reimbursed me for the rent money I overpaid due to XBF's slipup. I should get $840 whenever she remembers to pay me back. In the meantime, I've already transferred $1450 to savings and I only have $260 left in my checking account...the lowest it's been in a very long time.
(Yeah, I am one of those people that keeps a $500 to $1000 buffer in my checking JUST IN CASE. I know it's crazy, but it helps me feel comfortable and secure.)
No comments:
Post a Comment