US readers may have heard of Larry Winget's show, Big Spender. I used to watch it all the time, and it was one of the things that got XBF more interested in personal finance with me. I can't find it anywhere online, though. FB talks about 'Til Debt Do Us Part' but unfortunately I can't watch that show either, as I don't have a Canadian proxy IP address. It seemed like every country had their own version of a PF boot camp-type show, except for NZ.
So imagine how excited I was when I saw a promo for Money Man, which sounds similar to Larry's Big Spender! It's on TV3 at 8 pm on Tuesdays. I'm making a mental note to watch it, and will write up a synopsis afterward, if it's at all intriguing...
Stay Tuned!
1 comment:
Money man!! That sounds promising
We also have another one or two debt-related shows here in Canada but they're boring
I prefer Larry Winget's show in the States - Big Spender..
Post a Comment