Thrown for another loop by the XBF situation. There was MAJOR cheating going on, MONTHS before the breakup. Feel sick to my stomach. Need to regroup...and the things I want to do to get him back and work this out of my system? I won't do them, because I won't let myself be self-destructive or damage my self-image. Unlike SOME people...
I guess I do feel good that he turned out to be such an awful person. Just need to keep telling myself: He'll never be happy with what he has and how good he has it; he'll always F things up for himself; he'll always be moody and hurtful; I was always too good for him (and he knew it); I'm so much better off without him (I wish I really felt that way).
Dmmit, I was really just starting to get myself back together, too.
Relationships? They Suck. This calls for a smoothie. ;) Wish I had my girls to rally around me right now!
4 comments:
Oh wow... how did you find out? He told you?
That really sucks. :( And he really is an awful person. I do NOT understand it when people cheat... Have the balls to tell the person you're with that you're interested in someone else before you jump into bed with that someone else!!
Turn this into a positive and tell yourself it doesn't hurt you any more but REINFORCES the fact that you made the right decision to cut your losses on that loser.
Imagine if you stayed with him and found out 4 years later?
Ugh. Yes, total reinforcement.
thank you sunflowers! how i found out...is a loooong story. but it's from a very, very reliable source.
yes, FB and R--i'm so much better off. I don't even have it in me to really get as upset about this as I should be--he's just so totally not worth it!
i hate the fact that the high road goes up a very steep hill sometimes. and is very much less traveled. i think loneliness is probably my biggest enemy, not XBF!
looks like i have some of my girls around me, after all! :) thanks, guys...er, gals!
Post a Comment