Monday, March 30, 2009

More Refund Mania!

Yesterday I visited the grocery store that charged me twice for the same (expensive) item. Luckily, I had enough time this time to get my refund from the S-L-O-W manager (dontcha love it when their mistake costs you an excessive amount of your time for them to correct it?).

$10.99 back in my pocket!


Today I went back to the eye doctor to look around for some new frames and to get a refund of the $45 they overcharged me when my pupils were dilated last time. No Fair taking advantage of me like that!

$45 back in my pocket!

AND, last but not least, last week the dentist (i'm so sleepy today I almost wrote 'tooth doctor') company gave me back my $95 for the crappy cleaning they did!!

P.S. I also am transferring $4336 to my (permanent) savings account at the end of this week. This represents 3 months of savings (Jan - Mar 2009). An average of $1445/mo!

No comments: